DDI, Inc. is a successful import/export company specializing in developing custom programs for small to medium sized retail groups, OEM manufacturers, and agricultural businesses.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, and offices in Seattle, Canada, China, and Japan DDI continues to see rapid growth of sales and clients. DDI sells full container loads of product by sourcing or manufacturing products and shipping it without needing additional outside services, such as quality verification, warehousing, customs brokerages, or freight forwarders. This allows DDI, Inc. to be not only highly cost competitive, but also timelier on getting product to the client.
Product programs include agricultural buildings, confinements, and ventilation; OEM metal or plastic products or parts; and retail products including hardware, lighting, furniture, lawn & garden, and outdoor equipment.
DDI, Inc., an off-shore manufacturer of a wide variety of component parts, sub-assemblies and finished hunting goods is in search of a multi-talented person that excels at a variety of tasks. The Office Assistant will be responsible for production support and customer service for our hunting and OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Divisions, as well as customer support and production liaison for the OEM group.
- Work with customer requests and issues
- Organize incoming and outgoing samples and product
- Enter orders into Access Database
- Customer service and order entry for a small retail division focused on hunting
- Communicate orders and information to overseas offices
- Confirm orders and shipments with customers
- Track production and shipment of orders
- Assist Sales Executives with daily customer communications
- Trouble shoot delayed shipments, product issues, and expedited requests from customers
- 1-2 years of working in an office environment
- Highly organized
- A willingness to listen, learn and tackle anything
- Experience in a manufacturing/production environment also helpful
- Goal oriented self-starter with good organization and time management skills
- Strong initiative, innovation, and attention to detail are essential
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across various audiences
- Proficient to advanced skills in Microsoft Office, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Vacation
- Health Plan
- IRA with match
DDI, Inc. is a Dubuque, Iowa and Kent, Washington based design, development and manufacturing company that provides its wide range of customers with comprehensive solutions to their product development, production and delivery goals.
Contact DDI, Inc., 7425 Chavenelle Road, Dubuque, Iowa 52002
ATTN: Richard Walker
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|