Carrier Sales RepresentativeRockfarm Supply Chain Solutions, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Rockfarm Supply Chain Solutions is a Supply Chain Management Company providing customized logistical solutions to companies throughout the world. We are an innovative, full service transportation management provider enabling our clients to maximize their supply chain efficiency. Due to ongoing business growth we are beginning our search to add to our current team in our corporate office in Dubuque, IA.
As a Carrier Sales Rep, within our Logistics Fulfillment Division, you will be providing truckload fulfillment services for Rockfarm’s clients. As a Carrier Sales Rep. you will also be a member of logistics team that will be responsible for business development with existing and future customers.
Along with your teammates, you will be responsible for creating and continuing customer and carrier loyalty, stimulate growth and partnership, enhance profitability, while also prioritizing excellence in execution of services. The Carrier Sales Rep develops the foundation and culture to springboard forward within Rockfarm Supply Chain Solutions.
Critical to your success will be the ability to contribute in building relationships with carriers that create measurable value for the clients and cultivates additional business opportunities for the Logistics division, while also generating profit for the company. Working alongside your team, your client’s satisfaction will depend on your team’s daily fulfillment and service levels. The daily challenges of fulfilling transportation solutions requires a positive attitude, a high level ofintegrityandteamwork. Your success as a Carrier Sales Rep with on the Fulfillment team will be measured using monthly key performance indicators, along with your ability to communicate and work effectively alongside your teammates and with other departments.
Carrier Sales Rep – Logistics Fulfillment Responsibilities:
- Teamwork & The daily operations of your team will require that each team member be able to support the clients’ service needs, throughout the life cycle of their shipments. Each team member will be able to support the following:
- Quoting of shipments for the utilizing the market data accessible in TMS and outside vendor platforms
- Planning and data entry of shipments in TMS
- Carrier procurement on shipments, ensuring that the procured carrier can meet the service needs and maximize profitability
- Execution, Tracking and updating contacts as required while load is in transit
- Support communication and services needed during non-business hours
- Proactively identify new carrier leads and cultivate carrier partnerships with our Dedicated Carrier Sales team. This will require awareness of potential carrier service capabilities that align with the clients’ service These partnerships must provide a mutually beneficial result, and should drive repeat carrier utilization, carrier participation in carrier RFP’s and help increase load volume across all teams
- With your team, establish an identity with the clients and all points of contact that hold a relationship with the That is, the clients knows they have a dedicated team to communicate with directly on all business that is involved with the fulfillment of their shipments
- Create and follow proactive communication processes within the team and extend these processes with your clients and Understand the clients and their business needs to meet their communication expectations and extend these with your carrier partners
- Ownership of responsibilities and relationships to ensure that your clients feel as though your team is an extension of their supply chain department, driving value to and aiding in growing their business
- Loads per shipped per day/month
- Gross Margin per day/month
- On time service performance, monthly
- Compliance with company procurement processes and practices, measured monthly
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|