Director, Retirement Counseling, Individual IRA Sales and RolloversPrudential Financial, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
This position will lead a team of professionals responsible for the growth/sales of individuals in workplace and individual retirement accounts (IRAs). The teams are accountable for achieving asset gathering/retention and service targets, in a hybrid call center/sales lead environment. The incumbent will execute on growth and service delivery strategies and monitor individual representative and team results against plan with a core focus on acting in the best interest of clients. The incumbent will focus on leading a team of Leaders across the Individual Solutions Team within Prudential Retirement. The incumbent will foster relationships with key business partners within Prudential Retirement, as well as across Prudential businesses. Strong knowledge of the individual retirement marketplace, retirement plan structures and individual retirement products/services is beneficial. Incumbent is required to hold (or obtain) FINRA Series 7, 24, & 63 licenses and state insurance licenses.
- Leads an overall organization across multiple sites within Prudential Retirement accountable for achieving growth targets, close ratios and service standards.
- Leads the team to achieve results through strong talent development, performance management and clear objectives with a core focus on always acting in the best interest of clients.
- Ensures team has a strong training and development program to foster career growth.
- Works closely with key partners, such as Product, Client Services and Operations teams, to develop the most effective and efficient end-to-end processes that create the best individual experience.
- Supports the overall strategic focus of Prudential Retirement?s Full Service Solutions/ Individual Segment Solutions business lines and broader enterprise strategies, with a focus on overall Financial Wellness initiatives.
- Represents Prudential Retirement at client site visit meetings and strategic internal sessions that showcase the value proposition of the Individual Segment Solutions business unit.
- Ensures that all FINRA, SEC and state insurance regulatory compliance requirements are met throughout the incumbent?s organization.
- Fosters and enhances, where needed, the end-to-end individual experience from point-of-sale to servicing.
- 5-8 years of demonstrated leadership experience; leading and inspiring teams and or leaders to achieve desired results.
- Experience in the following roles preferred: sales, service/call center and operations.
- An understanding of defined contribution plans and/or retail retirement products and services is a plus.
- Strong support/operational process orientation.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Strong talent management mindset with demonstrated ability to execute performance management processes.
- Strong financial aptitude with a thorough understanding of business profitability levers.
- Superior communication skills (oral, written, and formal presentation).
- Strong understanding of the regulatory environment and governance related to the sale of individual retail accounts and in-plan aggregation strategies preferred.
- FINRA Series 7, 24, & 63 licensed or ability to obtain within 120 days of hire; state insurance licenses required.
- Travel required 20% - 30%
- Position located in Hartford CT, or Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|