Energy AnalystEagle Point Solar, Dubuque, IA
Are you looking to build your career in a fast growing industry? Are you a quick learner ready to train for a career that will grow with you? Consider joining our team!
Eagle Point Solar is committed to the deployment and installation of U.S. manufactured solar photovoltaic systems to produce emission free energy throughout the Midwest and the United States for the purpose of reducing greenhouse gases and spurring job creation and domestic economic activity.
Full-time position requiring a skilled Energy Analyst to perform utility bill evaluation, report building, and modelling Solar PV impact, in support of the Eagle Point Design Team.
The position is salaried, 40 hours per week.
Gather client energy data and efficiently entering data in to provided calculation tools.
- Research and analyze utility bill information including: rate code, demand and TOU.
- Calculate impact of Solar PV system under varying scenarios.
- Develop client reports presented by the sales team
- Compile project information into project specific owner’s manuals
- Build web-based portals for on-line monitoring capabilities
- Assist Design Team in other areas as needed
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to effectively communicate technical results to team members.
- Ability to multi-task.
Microsoft Office Suite: SharePoint, OneDrive, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative and team focused
- College degree in renewable energy, sustainability, environmental science or equivalent experience
Design Team Manager, Design Team Supervisor
This position requires office work located at Eagle Point Solar headquarters in Dubuque, IA.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-582-4044|
|Apply in Person:||900 Jackson St. Suite 108|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|