Office Assistant - Part Time - Entry LevelPSSI, Kieler, WI
We provide sanitation for over 450 food processing plants daily with over 15,000 sanitation employees covering the US and Canada. No other company in the food market has broader experience, more boots on the ground, or a larger pool of customers than PSSI. Our distinctive business model used in the contract sanitation market today was developed, tested and refined by our customers and our people. PSSI has the standardized systems, resources and technical expertise to handle any sanitation challenge.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
This position is a high paced data entry human resource office assistant position. This position needs to be able to work together as a team as well as independently on daily job duties. Some of the daily responsibilities include:
- Assist in the Data entry of Disciplinary actions
- Assemble new employee files and maintain filing system
- Physically move employee files from cabinet to cabinet, and in some cases, from building to building
- Assist with answering phones and cover for receptionist
- Cover for other team members when they are out of the office
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned to support the human resource department
- Transport mail to and from post office.
- Maintain electronic filing/scanning.
- Distribute termination emails.
- Self-starter with the ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a large workload
- Excellent Communication skills in English and Spanish (if bilingual)
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Products like Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Efficient in Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to work with office equipment, scanner/fax
- Professional Telephone Skills
- Data entry experience
- Ability to pick up new tasks as assigned on a daily/weekly/monthly/annual basis
- Ability to adapt to change quickly as the company grows and policies and laws update
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Years of Experience||--|