Simon’s Trucking, Inc. is a family owned business that was established in 1946 with a fleet of two trucks that primarily hauled agricultural products throughout Iowa and the tri-states. Throughout the years Simon’s has continued to grow from a regional trucking company hauling bulk agricultural products to a premier trucking company offering transportation services to all 48 states and Canada through its van and refrigerated trailer operations.
Today Simon’s Trucking has achieved double digit growth since the 1990’s and is currently operating 115 tractors and over 300 trailers.
President and CEO Roger Simon and his team of professionals have built Simon’s Trucking to a highly regarded transportation carrier of manufactured and consumer products with a reputation for dependable, on-time, and safe delivery.
Simon's Trucking Inc. continues to grow. If you have an interest in mechanics, but no formal experience or education we will train you.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, rebuild, and replace and complete all required repairs on diesel equipment
- Communicate issues to maintenance coordinators
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Inspect the overall condition of equipment to ensure that they meet U.S. Department of Transportation’s safety requirements.
- Compile inspection reports detailing their findings Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements.
- Ensure the final work product meets quality standards
- Maintain a safe and clean work area for co-workers Complete documentation of all repair orders
|Years of Experience||--|