The Intern Pilot will complete an internship for a full year.
What You’ll Do & Learn
SC Aviation intern pilots’ primary responsibility is the safe, efficient and timely operation of company and managed aircraft for purposes of corporate travel and charter. Additionally intern pilots are in direct contact with customers and must make every effort to meet the needs of our customers. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Reports directly to the Chief Pilot.
• Operate aircraft in compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations and SC Aviation Policy.
• Provide the highest achievable level of customer service.
• Make decisions when necessary to start, delay, or cancel flights and deviate the flight from planned route or destination when operating conditions dictate.
• Effectively communicate with customers when changes to itinerary due to weather or maintenance delays.
• Creatively find ways to accommodate passengers and solve problems.
What it Takes
We need an exceptionally organized individual with professional level communication skills, who thrives in a fast paced, team environment. Ideally you will be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field. In addition, we’re looking for:
• At least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Ability to be flexible to changing priorities within position and adapt accordingly
• Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize multiple deadlines and projects
• Strong attention to detail – accuracy is critical in position
• Possess strong computer skills (Microsoft Office- Outlook and Excel) and must be able to quickly master the use of internal systems
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|