Colony Brands, Inc.is one of North America’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-commerce companies. We’ll celebrate 93 years of business this year, during this time our company has grown from a premier mail-order cheese company to include a diverse portfolio of affiliates, brands and products ranging from apparel to kitchen appliances, while maintaining our roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI.
The Digital Marketing Internship will begin in June 2019 and end in August 2019.
What You’ll Do & Learn
You will work in Colony Brand’s IMS subsidiary within the Digital Marketing Department. You will assist members of the Digital Marketing Team with required data analysis, internal and external search marketing, and other online marketing activities. You will also perform special projects as deemed necessary by Digital Marketing Manager. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Reviewing and monitoring various online marketing efforts in our current program.
• Working with Digital Marketing Analysts to maintain Paid Search and Google Shopping programs
• Learning basics of digital marketing reporting and internal marketing database:
A. Use internal Redshift marketing database and reporting tools
B. Compile weekly digital marketing reports
C. Utilize Google Analytics to analyze on site traffic and behavior
D. Exposure to IBM Digital analytics and Tealium IQ tag management outputs
What it Takes
This role requires highly driven individuals with the ability to analyze and solve problems. Ideally you will be working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Marketing Research, Statistics, Advertising, Linguistics, Computer Science or related field. In addition, intern applicants must:
• Be at least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Have experience in MS Word, Excel, Access
• Be able to communicate effectively with a variety of personality types
• Have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|