Colony Brands, Inc.is one of North America’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-commerce companies. We’ll celebrate 93 years of business this year, during this time our company has grown from a premier mail-order cheese company to include a diverse portfolio of affiliates, brands and products ranging from apparel to kitchen appliances, while maintaining our roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI.
The Web Merchandising Internship will begin in June and end in August 2019.
What You’ll Do & Learn
You’ll work in Colony Brand's IMS subsidiary within the Web Merchandising Department. You’ll assist members of the Web Merchandising Team with required data analysis, product categorization, internal search, and other on-site merchandising activities. You’ll also perform special projects as deemed necessary by the Web Merchandising Manager. You’ll also be responsible for:
• Becoming acquainted with various Internet Merchandising Activities such as email marketing, SLI, Mantis Bug Tracking software, etc.
• Reviewing and monitoring websites for accuracy
• Working with Web Merchandiser to monitor competitive websites
• Assisting with compilation and presentation of results and findings to management
• Learning basics of email marketing
• Identifying key metrics, reports and activities related to on-site product merchandising
What it Takes
Ideally, you’ll be pursuing a degree in Internet Marketing, Marketing Research, Communications, Computer Science, Statistics or related field. In addition, internship applicants must:
• Be at least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Have experience in MS Word, Excel and Access
• Possess excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|