The Data Integration Analyst Internship will begin in June and end in August of 2019.
What You’ll Do & Learn
You will assist with the design, development, testing, execution, and quality assurance of both automated and manual data ETL-ELT, integration, and exchange processes across the enterprise. The candidate will assist with large sets of data from Operational data source on and off premises. You’ll assist with the development of secure and efficient processes, utilizing various software applications to streamline and expedite the transformation and integration of data into various tools for reporting. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting with the efficient, compliant, timely, and secure acquisition, integration, provision and exchange of enterprise data
• Working with internal business and technology staff to accurately gather and interpret requirements, specifications, and database models to determine appropriate ETL development solutions.
• Assisting with integrating/replacing ETL development with existing processes to maximize efficiency.
What it Takes
We are currently looking for highly driven individuals who are pursuing their degree in Computer Science, MIS, Math or related fields. Ideally, you will have a basic knowledge of programming and strong organization skills to work on multiple projects at once. In addition, we are looking for:
• At least Junior Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively and interpret them both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to solve or coordinate resolution to problems independently, quickly and completely
• Knowledge of C# or C+, Java, ETL, SQL, and VB.net helpful
• Knowledge of data processing
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|