Food Quality Assurance & Research and Development InternshipColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
Food Quaility Assurance and Research and Development Internship
We are seeking an intern for the Food Division of our business. The internship is paid and will run from June through end of August 2019.
What You'll Do & Learn:
You will support the Quality Assurance and Research & Development departments by assisting with the documentation of various procedures and management of continuous improvement projects.
What you'll do:
1. Develops products and prepares confectionery and baked samples.
2. Investigates problems pertaining to running new or difficult products within the plant.
3. Organizes procedures and policies.
4. Works in the QA Micro Lab
5. Works on various projects as assigned.
6. Tests and documents the proper calibration of laboratory equipment on a scheduled basis.
What It Takes:
We’re seeking a student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Bakery Science, Engineering, or related major, in at least Junior or Senior standing, (recent graduates may be considered) with a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher. To be considered, applicants must also possess the following skills:
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Solid oral and written communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate at different levels and to different personality types
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in MS Word and Excel