Foundation CoordinatorGrant Regional Health Center, Lancaster, WI
This listing has expired
Grant Regional Health Center is a critical access hospital and clinic located in Lancaster Wisconsin. We are a progressive and growing facility! Our newly opened 47,800 square foot expansion showcases a new med/surg department, new space for our growing multi-specialty clinic, state-of-the art radiology department with in-house MRI, expanded emergency department with enclosed ambulance garage and a rooftop heliport.
Our expanded surgery department features two updated, modern operating rooms, pre- and post-surgical areas, teaching consultation room, as well as dedicated entrance and waiting area. Our Physicians, anesthesia and surgery staff are committed to providing our patients an exceptional surgical experience. They strive to promote a culture-driven environment of excellence, quality, compassion and dignity.
Please join us to experience the difference. Other enhancements include a new main entrance with amenities such as our gift shop, Perfect Blend coffee shop, healing garden, history and donor recognition wall and additional parking for staff and patients. An additional 39,000 square feet of renovated space wraps up the construction project and symbolizes our commitment to the patient-centered model of care.
We are honored to have achieved 5 Star Rating in Patient Experience for 2 years in a row! That designation puts us in the top 6% of hospitals in the nation! We have also recently achieved Overall 5 Star Rating
We are located in BEAUTIFUL, scenic, and peaceful Southwest Wisconsin. The rolling hills offer lots of opportunity for the sports enthusiast (biking, hiking, ATV/UTV trails, running/walking). The Mississippi is literally 15 minutes from our hospital and offers fantastic boating, kayaking, water skiing, jet skiing and amazing fishing too! Ski resorts within 30 minutes of our facility. Madison WI is 1.5 hours, Dubuque IA is 30 minutes, Chicago IL is 3.5 hours.....we're in the heart of the Tri-States!
- Develops fundraising plans and/or assists with programs to further our fundraising goals
- Monitors the effectiveness of a fundraising plan
- Conducts appropriate research for grants and fundraising opportunities
- Collaborates with various facility departments on fundraising and business plans
- Follows proper procedures for implementing a fundraising plan
- Demonstrates the ability to develop comprehensive fundraising reports to aid marketing and strategic decision-making
- Expresses thorough understanding of forecasting, communications, planning and research techniques
- Monitors availability of, shares, and writes proposals for grants that benefit the mission, vision, values, goals, expenses, and needs of GRHC. Also responsible for maintaining and submitting required documentation, expenses, outcomes of said grants received
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills within the facility and with the public
- Designs and implements a comprehensive development program and appropriate marketing strategies for activities including annual giving, planned giving, corporate and foundation gifts, grant writing, annual and capital campaigns and special events
- Establishes policies and procedures pertaining to fundraising, investing, grants and public relations
- Initiates and facilitates donor solicitation, stewardship and recognition. Required to have a strong presence in the community including meeting with business leaders and community residents to create awareness and raise funds. Encouraged to meet with 2-3 contacts each week
- Maintains database of donors. Works with Foundation Board to identify potential donor prospects from various segments of the hospital, community, outlying service areas and other development sources
- Accurately tracks and acknowledges all gifts and pledges
- Works with the Foundation leadership to obtain potential Foundation Board members and interested volunteers to serve on the Foundation Board of Directors. Maintains contact with board members and works to maximize the board’s potential to support and advance the Foundation
- Motivates and educates Foundation Board of Directors
- Participates in hospital and community events to create additional awareness of the Foundation
- Assist in expense monitoring and budget management
- Develops, produces and distributes collateral materials including brochures, newsletters and other forms of correspondence
- Coordinates activities and projects to achieve the goals established through strategic planning
- Manage the Foundation’s scholarship program, including distribution of letters, flyers and applications to high schools and colleges in Southwest Wisconsin
- Works with Administration and management to identify and seek potential grants to support hospital services. Coordinates the grant application process with input from managers and Administration
- Assist Marketing Department with overall community awareness of health center’s programs and services as well as strategic plan objectives
- Participates in hospital committees as assigned (i.e. Improvement Teams, Quality Committee, etc.)
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations or equivalent. Related experience in fundraising preferred, but not required. Ability to maintain confidential information. Minimum 2-3 years of experience in fund development with experience in annual and planned give programs, donor recognition and grant writing. Demonstrated ability to develop and execute comprehensive fundraising and planned giving program. Healthcare experience preferred. Successful grant writing/award experience preferred. Proficient computer and internet skills including all Microsoft applications. Excellent customer service, organization, decision making and interpersonal skills required. Ability to work under occasional high demand periods and maintain organization of work, personal skills and relationships with others. Ability to adapt quickly to changes in work environment. Must be able to communicate effectively with people of diverse professional, educational and lifestyle backgrounds. Must be able to work independently. Should be enthusiastic, organized, dependable and neat; as well as willing to work with others in a cooperative spirit.
This listing has expired
Volunteer and Non-profit
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|