Chief Executive OfficerCrescent Community Health Center, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Crescent Community Health Center is a local medical and dental clinic providing basic (primary) medical and oral health care. Our doctors, dentists, nurse practitioners, dental hygienists and other staff offer high-quality and affordable care to anyone needing a medical and/or dental home. Our philosophy is to make the patient, the center of care and a partner in treatment. The cost of our services for uninsured patients are figured on a sliding fee scale and discounted based upon the household income and size. We serve individuals and families who are uninsured, underinsured and those with various types of insurance. Patients from any area are welcomed to our practice.
The CEO, with the Board Chair, empowers the Board to fulfill its governance function of the Crescent Community Health Center. The CEO is committed to providing inspiring and effective leadership while administering, directing and coordinating all activities of the Center toward the fulfillment of the Center’s values, mission, strategy, and the achievement of its annual goals and objectives. The CEO is responsible for engaging the community and building partnerships that support the Centers mission.
- Master’s degree in Health Care Administration, Master’s in Public Health or similar degree and a minimum of five years’ progressively responsible management experience in a health care operation required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to form constructive and effective relationships with patients, colleagues and partners
- The ability to assist with the collection and interpretation of health care data
- Strong visionary leadership and strategic planning skills; good understanding of quality metrics
- Knowledgeable of Federally Qualified Health Centers operations
- Knowledge of accreditation standards for managed care organizations, e.g. Joint Commission, NCQA, and Federal, State and local requirements for FQHC and managed care organizations
About Crescent Community Health Center
Crescent Community Health Center opened its doors in October of 2006. Founded by a dedicated board of directors, made up of members of the community who identified the need for primary medical and dental care for underserved populations. Since then, Crescent has been providing primary and preventative medical and dental care to the members of our community, serving more than 6,400 patients last year. Crescent’s mission is to provide high-quality, respectful and affordable medical and dental care to improve the health and well-being of our community.
Crescent has been recognized for quality and it’s patient focused approach year after year by the Iowa Primary Care Association, the Alliance for Integrated Medication Management, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service, and received the Health Center Quality Leader Award in 2017 & 2018 from the Health Resources & Services Administration.
In 2015 the Board identified the need for an expanded facility and completed necessary facility and feasibility studies to develop a plan for an expansion from it’s current 15,000 sf location to a nearby 25,000 sf location in the neighborhood. Today, that project is underway, and in Summer 2019, Crescent Community Health Center will move into its new location. Learn more about Crescent Community Health Center by visiting www.crescentchc.org.
Send a PDF including your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31, 2018.
This listing has expired
Volunteer and Non-profit
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|