Clarke University is a dynamic, Catholic, liberal arts institution of 1200 students in traditional, adult and graduate programs. Located in the thriving city of Dubuque, Iowa, along the Mississippi River, Clarke was founded in 1843 by the Sisters of Charity of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
At Clarke University, everything we do is focused on making an impact on students so they can positively impact the world. For students, this means finding a place where they are empowered to find success that will last forever. For faculty and staff, it means more than just coming to work every day – it means truly being engaged across campus while working to create an experience that always puts students first.
Clarke University faculty and staff enjoy a comprehensive benefits package and a collaborative working environment. Outside of the university, faculty and staff benefit from living and working in a thriving city named one of the “most livable” small cities in the country and one of “Best Green Places” in the country.
For more information, please visit www.clarke.edu.
At Clarke University, everything we do is focused on making an impact on students so they can positively impact the world. For students, it means a place where more than facts are studied – it means new ways of thinking are explored. For faculty and staff, it means more than just coming to work every day – it means truly collaborating across the university to put student success first. It also means living and working in a thriving city named one of the “most livable” small cities in the country and one of “Best Green Places” in the country.
The university is currently seeking a qualified individual to assume the role of Assistant Director of Financial Aid. The Assistant Director plays a critical role in assisting current and returning students and their families in understanding the financial aid process and navigating their enrollment.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Counseling students and families regarding the aid resources for higher education
- Contributing as a key team component of the university’s enrollment management efforts
- Managing grant and scholarship reporting and processing systems
- Awarding, verifying and processing aid for students in all programs
- Administering and maintaining compliance with federal, state and institutional policies
- Preparing reports as needed to meet internal and external reporting obligations
- Representing the University at enrollment events
- Assist and educate students in loan counseling, default management and financial literacy activities
- Facilitating and monitoring consumer information requirements
- Assist in the training and development of office staff
A bachelor's degree in a related field and a minimum of two (2) years of financial aid and/or admissions experience is preferred. A Master’s degree is preferred. Familiarity with federal and state financial aid regulations is preferred. This position also requires exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills; excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills; the ability to work with diverse populations; and competence in technology and computer skills.
Visit our web site at www.clarke.edu to view additional Clarke information. This search is open until filled. To apply, please submit a letter of application and resume online at https://clarke.applicantpool.com/jobs. Resume review will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|