Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Are you a fun person with great problem-solving skills? Do you enjoy solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment? If so, you may be exactly the individual we’re looking for. Flexsteel is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Financial Analyst. This role supports the analysis of corporate and manufacturing facility financial data on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. The ideal candidate will put his or her keen eye and love for numbers to work to analyze revenue and expense variances to identify business growth opportunities and cost savings. This individual will also assist in the preparation of financial and regulatory reports. Think you have what it takes? If so, apply to join our team today!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with corporate financial data consolidation and analysis on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Interprets and analyzes revenue and expense variances to identify business growth opportunities and cost savings.
- Partners with Senior Analysts to monitor variances, identify trends and make recommendations for improvement to leadership.
- Delivers financial results and analysis to business unit leadership and upper management utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Assists with development of operating plans and forecasts.
- Actively participates in corporate and divisional semi-annual audit program.
- Collaborates with peers to complete special projects while effectively managing multiple priorities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Experience with financial data analysis or manufacturing accounting preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Previous experience with SAP is preferred
- 10% domestic travel is required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 2 weeks of vacation (prorated at start date)
- Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
- 9 paid holidays and one floating holiday
- Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
- Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
- Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
- Free coffee whenever you need it.
- Free covered parking.
- We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
- Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
- Casual and flexible work environment.
- We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|