Learning & Development SpecialistColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
Colony Brands, Inc. is one of North America’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-Commerce companies. Our company has grown from a premier mail-order cheese company to include a diverse portfolio of affiliates, brands and products ranging from apparel to kitchen appliances, while maintaining our roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI.
Our employees ARE our most important asset. To support them and our strategic business operations, we are seeking a collaborative Learning & Development Specialist who values employee development. If you’re passionate about both instructional design and delivering high-impact learning experiences – this could be the job for you!
What You’ll Do
Our company prioritizes continuous improvement and employee excellence to deliver the excitement we promise our customers! To realize those goals, your work will primarily focus on the design, development, and delivery of instructionally sound, creative, and high-quality employee learning experiences that are aligned with the goals of Colony Brands.
You’ll also be responsible for:
• Engaging with business partners and units to identify and define business, team, and individual needs
• Recommending optimum instructional methods
• Managing Colony Brands University programming and marketing
• Monitoring industry trends and best practices to ensure continuous improvement of our learning processes
What It Takes
This role requires a high-level of passion for the development of people and the ability to build productive relationships with a variety of individuals. Ideally you will have a Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years’ of instructional design and training experience in a corporate environment.
We are looking for:
• Experience creating and delivering training to a diverse audience in assorted disciplines
• Exceptional Project Management skills and experience
• Effective presentation and training skills
• Significant experience with blended learning approaches
• Prior experience managing content and operations within a Learning Management System (LMS)
• Outstanding communication skills