Lab Tech (Platteville, WI)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals in Platteville WI is looking for a Lab Tech for a company in SW WI.
- Complete required quality testing of raw materials, in-process products, finished products or other materials per company or regulatory standards.
- Execute sampling of products throughout the process to determine compliance to specifications.
- Monitor temperatures throughout the process
- Maintain clear and accurate laboratory recordkeeping.
- Perform calibrations of laboratory equipment per standard requirements.
- Interpret and communicate quality data per standard procedures.
- Complete required training for GMP’s, HACCP, OSHA safety programs, and WHC Quality Standards.
- Review SDS sheets and use lab chemicals safely in compliance with company and OSHA requirements.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft software applications
- Must have a mechanical aptitude to be trained and perform the following tasks;
- Use an electric scale or other laboratory equipment
- Make adjustments on machine settings
- Use small tools
- Operate a microscope
If you are interested in the position send your resume to Brittany.Slaats@Expresspros.com or call our Platteville office at 608-348-9200.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||608-348-9200|
|Apply in Person:||220 S Water Street|
|Apply by Mail:||220 S Water Street|
Platteville, WI 53818
|Apply by Email:||Brittany.Slaats@expresspros.com|
|Years of Experience||--|