Human Resource Employee Relation SpecialistPSSI, Kieler, WI
This listing has expired
From Taco Tuesdays to 60th-anniversary dinners, we’re in the business of protecting moments. At Packers Sanitation Services, Inc. (PSSI), people are at the heart of everything we do: our people and the those around the world whose food we work steadfastly to protect.
We lead the way for food protection with over 17,000 employees and over 500 food processing facilities that we service throughout North America. We serve as primary partners with plants both small and large. With more than 45 years in the business, our company is backed by a unique value-driven culture and entrepreneurial spirit that sets us on a path of continued growth in our industry.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The Employee Relations Specialist is responsible for coaching and providing guidance to educate management to make the right decisions. Majority of job duties include:
• Investigate and close a wide variety of employee issues while maintaining professionalism and paying attention to potential Title VII violations
• Manage medical leave claims by tracking open and pending cases as well as processing related documentation.
• Research and draft company response to EEOC, DOL and other legal claims.
• Develop and maintain effective communication trainings for corporate level employees
• Provide upper management coaching on state and federal laws
• Guide upper management on proper hiring procedures in line with PSSI policy, state and federal laws
• Written and verbal translations (if Bilingual)
• Miscellaneous tasks as assigned to support the human resource department
• Coach upper management on positive relations with employees to promote healthy happy employees and positive business relationships with employees and clients
• Join forces with the work comp department on work/personal injuries
• Assist Field Division HR managers with research and investigation material.
• Maintain a confidential work environment.
• Assist Human Resource department with miscellaneous tasks such as processing new hires, auditing I-9s, and maintaining relationship with other departments
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a large workload
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish (if bilingual)
• Efficient in Microsoft Office products like Word, Excel, and Outlook with knowledge of v-look ups and pivot tables
• Efficient in Adobe Acrobat
• Ability to work with office equipment, scanner/fax
• Ability to pick up new tasks as assigned on a daily/weekly/monthly/annual basis
• Ability to adhere to PSSI confidentiality policy
Bachelor’s degree in business with human resource emphasis or relevant work experience.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|