Northeast Iowa Community College (NICC) serves the transfer, career and technical education needs of our region’s residents, businesses and industries in a district area that encompasses eight counties and approximately 5,000 sq. miles. More than 28,400 students enroll in Business and Community Solutions courses and academic certificate, diploma and degree programs every year. NICC offers associate’s degrees and general education courses that readily transfer to four-year colleges and universities, and state-of-the-art technology and lab areas that prepare students for high demand careers.
The College has two primary campuses in Peosta and Calmar, and seven service locations in Cresco, Dubuque, Manchester, New Hampton, Oelwein and Waukon, that offer convenient amenities, services, educational resources and computer labs for students.
As one of northeast Iowa’s largest employers, the College employs 680 faculty and staff members, and the average tenure of all part-time and full-time faculty is 12 years.
Coordination, development, implementation and operations of Career Pathway Certificates and general BCS programs. Responsible for curriculum development, implementation and oversight for new programs.
• New product/program development and research, needs assessment/environmental scanning, program strategic planning.
• Perform program review and analysis. Create cost analysis/profit and loss/budget, post cost analysis entry. Track program outcomes. Perform cost analysis for new programs approved by Director, ongoing programs to have cost analysis approved yearly by Director.
• Marketing/promotional development – requests, mail lists, social media requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong interpersonal skills; personal flexibility and creativity; demonstrated management and/or community organizing experience; excellent public relations skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills, ability to handle multiple assignments, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, and have an outgoing, enthusiastic, and positive personality.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and electronic communication.
- Flexibility in work hours and willingness to travel within District.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|