E-Commerce Digital Media DirectorDDI, Inc, Dubuque, IA
DDI, Inc. is a successful import/export company specializing in developing custom programs for small to medium sized retail groups, OEM manufacturers, and agricultural businesses.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, and offices in Seattle, Canada, China, and Japan DDI continues to see rapid growth of sales and clients. DDI sells full container loads of product by sourcing or manufacturing products and shipping it without needing additional outside services, such as quality verification, warehousing, customs brokerages, or freight forwarders. This allows DDI, Inc. to be not only highly cost competitive, but also timelier on getting product to the client.
Product programs include agricultural buildings, confinements, and ventilation; OEM metal or plastic products or parts; and retail products including hardware, lighting, furniture, lawn & garden, and outdoor equipment.
DDI Inc. is an ever-evolving company that is searching for the right applicant to become part of an exciting and flourishing ecommerce business. This team member will be responsible for creating web content relating to all forms of digital media, such as video and photography material used to supplement online product listings.
Compensation will be based upon experience and qualifications.
We are seeking an individual who has some or all of the following qualifications:
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Willingness to Work and Participate in a Team Oriented Environment
- Possesses an Acute Attention to Detail
- Knowledge and Experience with the Microsoft Product Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access) as well as photo/video editing software
- Shooting, Analyzing, Critiquing and Utilizing Still Life Photography and Video of Products
- Experience in the Ecommerce Aspect of Sales
- A Background in Farming or Hunting is a Plus
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Arts and Entertainment
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|