A. Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is a major manufacturer of water works valves and fittings, high-pressure gas valves, and residential and commercial water pumping systems. The company is privately owned and has a history of quality products since it’s founding in 1856.
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is located in the Industrial Park off of the Northwest Arterial. Its north central location provides easy acess to major markets. In fact, the Company sells and distributes its five major product lines nationally and internationally.
"We will make good products and sell them honestly." This statement, made by the Founder Andrew Young McDonald in 1856, has become a corporate philosophy. Today A.Y. McDonald's strength lies in its ability to serve customers. To better serve, McDonald has created an organizational structure and a physical environment that provides for growth and profitabiltiy.
Plant and office environments provide greater product output, more control, modern technology and better internal housekeeping. This enables McDonald to seek new highs in quality and bring new items into production at more competitive prices. Please visit our website www.aymcdonald.com
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is a major manufacturer of water works valves and fittings, high-pressure gas valves, and residential and commercial water pumping systems. The company is privately owned and has a history of quality products since its founding in 1856. A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. has a full-time opportunity for a Project Administrator. The hours for this position will be 11:00 am - 7:30 pm.
- Utilize the CAD system to complete new mechanical and electrical drawings required for individual projects.
- Design and coordinate the construction of the equipment designed.
- To be well versed in the safety requirements for equipment and machines.
- Have the ability to learn, lead, and implement change.
- Keep abreast of new products and technology in the Plant Engineering and Maintenance fields.
- Work with outside contractors - includes getting bids, overseeing installation and/or repair of equipment by others.
- Evaluate foundry and manufacturing for design and implementation of new system controls to increase efficiency and improve productivity.
- Become proficient in the application of robotic and vision systems to use them in the design of equipment and cells.
- Stay abreast of the latest technology available in the machine design and robotic fields.
- Become proficient in the use all styles and types of programmable controllers.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University with one to two years related experience and/or training.
- Electronic and electrical knowledge and be able to apply that to the design of specialty equipment.
- Mechanical knowledge and aptitude and be able to apply that to design and fabrication of specialty equipment.
- Knowledge of robotic systems and apply it to the design and integration of manufacturing systems.
Excellent compensation and benefit package offered.
Health and drug screen required
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|