Secretary to the CongregationSinsinawa Dominicans, Inc., Sinsinawa, WI
This listing has expired
The Sinsinawa Dominicans employ approximately 150 people in occupations ranging from accounting, clerical, food service, graphic design, housekeeping, human resources, maintenance, nursing, and public relations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- With the Council, Sinsinawa Dominicans Inc., Sinsinawa Housing, Inc., Sinsinawa Nursing, Inc., and the Sponsors Council, the Secretary of the Congregation provides accurate records of their deliberation and official actions; researches topics; and provides data and reports as directed.
- Serves as Corporate Secretary for Sinsinawa Dominicans Inc., Sinsinawa Housing, Inc., Sinsinawa Nursing, Inc., and the Dominican Outreach Foundation.
- Ensures accurate Congregation and membership records are maintained, e.g. the Mission List, entrance/withdrawal, death, forms, etc.
- Administers, maintains and updates SRMAIN Database.
- Maintains current Durable Power of Attorney forms for each member.
- Maintains records of cemetery plots and forms for each member’s disposition of body.
- Keeps the records of and oversees budgets for members’ study, sabbatical and enrichment.
- Completes forms for Vatican records and updates the Official Catholic Directory.
- Implements policies and procedures regarding the confidentiality of personal records.
- Assists members in keeping personal information current and accurate.
- Supports the work of the Archivist and Promoter of the Cause in promoting the lives of Father Samuel and the early sisters as well as the congregation’s mission and heritage.
- Oversees the periodic transfer of sister personal records and corporate minutes as appropriate.
- Completes other projects or duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, Physical Abilities and Skills Required:
- Belief in and commitment to the mission of the Sinsinawa Dominican Congregation.
- 3+ years secretarial experience.
- AA degree in administrative assistance or similar degree
- Mastery of database technology as well as computerized word processing and spreadsheet development.
- Organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Capacity to attend to details with precision and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Maintain confidentiality
- Flexible; personable
- Possess natural or aided hearing adequate to provide interaction with a broad range of persons both face-to-face and on the telephone.
- Possess natural or aided vision to support daily personal computer usage, regular use of office equipment, and preparation and interpretation of typed or handwritten information.
- Possess range of motion, dexterity and coordination requisite with daily use of computer.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods and mobility to move throughout the building as necessary.
- Ability to travel independently using personal/organization vehicles and public transportation.
- Ability to lift, push and/or carry objects up to 10 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis; lift and carry objects up to 25 pounds unassisted on an occasional basis; and lift and carry objects over 25 pounds with assistance on an occasional basis.
Please send letter of interest and resume to email@example.com or by mail to:
Sinsinawa Dominicans, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
585 County Rd Z
Sinsinawa, WI 53824
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|