The Sinsinawa Dominicans employ approximately 150 people in occupations ranging from accounting, clerical, food service, graphic design, housekeeping, human resources, maintenance, nursing, and public relations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- With the Council, Sinsinawa Dominicans Inc., Sinsinawa Housing, Inc., Sinsinawa Nursing, Inc., and the Sponsors Council, the Secretary of the Congregation provides accurate records of their deliberation and official actions; researches topics; and provides data and reports as directed.
- Serves as Corporate Secretary for Sinsinawa Dominicans Inc., Sinsinawa Housing, Inc., Sinsinawa Nursing, Inc., and the Dominican Outreach Foundation.
- Ensures accurate Congregation and membership records are maintained, e.g. the Mission List, entrance/withdrawal, death, forms, etc.
- Administers, maintains and updates SRMAIN Database.
- Maintains current Durable Power of Attorney forms for each member.
- Maintains records of cemetery plots and forms for each member’s disposition of body.
- Keeps the records of and oversees budgets for members’ study, sabbatical and enrichment.
- Completes forms for Vatican records and updates the Official Catholic Directory.
- Implements policies and procedures regarding the confidentiality of personal records.
- Assists members in keeping personal information current and accurate.
- Supports the work of the Archivist and Promoter of the Cause in promoting the lives of Father Samuel and the early sisters as well as the congregation’s mission and heritage.
- Oversees the periodic transfer of sister personal records and corporate minutes as appropriate.
- Completes other projects or duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, Physical Abilities and Skills Required:
- Belief in and commitment to the mission of the Sinsinawa Dominican Congregation.
- 3+ years secretarial experience.
- AA degree in administrative assistance or similar degree
- Mastery of database technology as well as computerized word processing and spreadsheet development.
- Organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Capacity to attend to details with precision and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Maintain confidentiality
- Flexible; personable
- Possess natural or aided hearing adequate to provide interaction with a broad range of persons both face-to-face and on the telephone.
- Possess natural or aided vision to support daily personal computer usage, regular use of office equipment, and preparation and interpretation of typed or handwritten information.
- Possess range of motion, dexterity and coordination requisite with daily use of computer.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods and mobility to move throughout the building as necessary.
- Ability to travel independently using personal/organization vehicles and public transportation.
- Ability to lift, push and/or carry objects up to 10 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis; lift and carry objects up to 25 pounds unassisted on an occasional basis; and lift and carry objects over 25 pounds with assistance on an occasional basis.
Please send letter of interest and resume to email@example.com or by mail to:
Sinsinawa Dominicans, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
585 County Rd Z
Sinsinawa, WI 53824
|Apply for this Job!|
|Contact Information:||Angie Ryan|
Human Resources Director
|Apply in Person:||585 County Rd Z|
|Apply by Mail:||585 County Rd Z|
Sinsinawa, WI 538249701
|Apply by Fax:||608-748-0379|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|