On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A Dubuque office is currently looking for a Medical Secretary. This person will maintain accurate medical records for each patient, maintain accounts receivable and effectively and respectfully mediate patient billing questions.
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required, and all duties must be performed in a professional, timely and accurate manner.
- Perform medical transcription.
- Post receipts to accounts
- Code patient encounters and post charges to patient accounts.
- Complete insurance forms and research insurance claims.
- Maintain satellite clinics.
- Balance daily, monthly, and yearly accounts receivable.
- Schedule appointments and serve as personal secretary to the physician.
- Process requests for release of medical information.
- Work toward continuous quality improvement.
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge in medical terminology and insurance billing is required.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school and/or three to six months related experience and/or training.
- Coding experience or similar experience
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technicial journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
If interested in this position, contact our office at 563-583-1600 or email your resume to Molly.Wand@expresspros.com
Remember! There's never a fee to the job seeker!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Mail:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
Dubuque, IA 52002
|Apply by Email:||Molly.Wand@expresspros.com|
|Years of Experience||--|