Workers Compensation Administrator (Platteville, WI)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals in Platteville WI is looking for a Workers’ Compensation Administrator for a company in SW WI.
- Set Up new claims as well as manage multiple claim files daily and in a timely manner
- Accurately and completely document claim information including conversations and maintain a comprehensive electronic file of communications related to the claim.
- Schedule daily tasks to follow up on claim-specific activities. Ensure tasks are kept current.
- Report claim information and injury reports accurately and promptly to the appropriate insurance carrier.
- Communicate with the claims adjuster, sharing information to ensure appropriate handling of each claim.
- Contact the treating physician following the injured employee’s appointment to obtain diagnosis, work restrictions and treatment plan.
- Contact with injured employees within 24 hours of the incident unless other specifications are noted, build a relationship and maintain contact with the injured employee and respond to any questions or concerns regarding their recovery or any other questions they may have.
- Act as liaison between all parties to ensure claims keep moving and employees get the proper treatment required to return to their pre-injury state.
- Provide training to plant & field management when necessary.
- Participate in periodic claim reviews with the claim adjusters.
This position requires safety awareness, attention to detail, adaptability and a strong work ethic. If this sounds like you, send your resume to Brittany.Slaats@Expresspros.com or call our Platteville Express office at 608-348-9200.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||608-348-9200|
|Apply in Person:||220 S Water Street|
|Apply by Mail:||220 S Water Street|
Platteville, WI 53818
|Apply by Email:||Brittany.Slaats@expresspros.com|
Human and Social Services
|Years of Experience||--|