ForkliftFurstStaffing, Shullsburg, WI
This listing has expired
•Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places.
• Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
• Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
• Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance.
• Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs.
• Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
• Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
• May be required to perform order filling and receiving duties. Must be a team player.
• Must have proven experience as forklift operator.
• Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment is a must.
• Excellent physical condition and coordination.
• Valid certification to operate forklifts.