Assistant Director of ChildcareSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Assistant Director of Childcare
Location: Dubuque, IA
Hours: Monday – Friday (Day Hours – Full Time)
A local and reputable day care center is seeking an Assistant Director of Childcare for their Dubuque, IA center. The best fit candidate will be enthusiastic, knowledgeable and be a leader who is focused on the quality learning environment we strive to produce for our children, parents and staff.
What you get to do:
- Licensing – maintaining compliance with local, state, and federal rules as well as compliance with all other licensing agencies.
- Staff – hiring, scheduling, overseeing and reviewing a staff of up to 30 individuals
- Clients – providing excellent service to our clients and ensuring that all other staff provide the same level of customer care
- Promoting and maintaining active client memberships at the center and across our programs
- Classrooms – serving as a guide and resource for teachers in the classrooms and upholding the quality of care and classroom standards set forth by the center. Assist teachers with the weekly development and execution of the curriculum and program activities.
- Reporting – maintaining excellent communication with the executive team, including weekly meetings, reports and an on-going dialogue about what is happening at the center
- Care and Maintenance of Center – ensuring the center is clean, attractive and in good working order at all time and taking action when maintenance needs arise
What we need from you:
- Prefer at least one year of pre-school and or childcare management experience
- BA in Child Development, Early Childhood Education, or related field (preferred not required)
- Knowledge of USDA and food program guidelines a plus
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties, we’re talking multitasker and organizer extraordinaire
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Computer proficient including Word, Excel and ability to learn other programs quickly
Interested in learning more? Submit a copy of your professional resume and wage requirements to Amanda Saylor | email@example.com
The employer represented in this job posting is an equal opportunity employer.