Banquet Captain / LeadSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Banquet Captain / Lead
Location: Dubuque, IA
Wage: $13 - $16/ hr
Direct Hire Opportunity
Sedona Staffing Services is teaming up with a local entertainment complex seeking a Banquet Captain / Lead in Dubuque, IA. We are seeking a motivated professional who has proven leadership skills in the food / beverage industry. The ideal Candidate will have a background in Banquet Serving, Management, Administration, and Training.
What You Get To Do:
- Review guest count and menu by referring to Banquet Event Order
- Set tables according to the Banquet Event Order
- Serve meals and drinks to guests.
- Ensure that all servers and bus persons are performing their duties as assigned.
- Maintain the professional appearance of banquet area (various buffets and food stations).
- Answer questions and relays special requests/complaints to supervisor as appropriate.
- Present, open and pour wine.
- Assist supervisors and managers as needed with tasks associated with event.
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions to increase performance and knowledge.
What We Need From You:
- Prior experience in the same or similar position preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Possess a positive attitude and be willing to make every event uphold our standards.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the facility.
***Full Benefits package and competitive wage available for the best fit candidate. ***
If you are interested in learning more or to apply today, contact Amanda Saylor at email@example.com
All inquiries are kept confidential.
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.