Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
A locally owned and operated Dubuque child care provider is seeking a Full Time Chef / Cook.
This position is a direct hire employment opportunity where the ideal candidates would be immediately placed on the company's payroll.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm
What you get to do:
- Create home-style, nutritional meal plans in the boundaries of their school's budget, as well as state and federal requirements.
- Prepare and serve nutritious and delicious meals and snacks for children and staff.
- Maintain inventory of food and supplies and order more when needed.
What we need from you:
- One-year work experience in cooking and/or food preparation for multiple individuals, preferably in a childcare facility
- An understanding of all current state and local regulations
- "Glass is half full" kind of attitude and general positive personality
- Loves interacting with children
- Previous basic cooking skills & food safety knowledge
- Reliability and excellent verbal communication skills needed
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member.
Interested in learning more? Apply today with a copy of your resume (email preferred) to:
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|