Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanic or InstallerSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
HVAC Service Technician
Position Summary :
A Dubuque company is seeking a HVAC certified technician to maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers, as well as diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
Hours: Full-time, Mon.-Fri., 7:30am - 4:00pm, some overtime on Saturday’s.
Wage: $16-$20/ hour, depending on experience
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting monthly vehicle inspection form. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is need to correct.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site. Electronically process credit card payments. Obtain customer signature at completion of job. Obtain correct customer information including email address.
To be considered for these openings please call Heather at 563.556.3040 or email Heather@careerpros.com.
This position is available immediately!
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer