Maintenance TechnicianSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Wage: $19.50 - $23.00 / hour (Wage rate depending on skills and qualifications)
Shifts / Hours:
5:30p - 6am 12 Hour Shift (4-on 4-off)
- The primary role of the Industrial Maintenance Technician is to continuously improve the reliability, efficiency, and utilization of plant equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Using mechanical and electrical expertise in installation, maintenance, and repair of plant systems and equipment.
- Accurate documentation of all activities and observations.
- Technical associates’ degree or at least 2 years experience in the industrial maintenance field.
- Working knowledge of and capability to successfully troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical and mechanical systems.
- Verbal and written communication skills necessary including basic computer proficiency.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Basic fabrication and TIG welding experience.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email a copy of your resume to: Amanda Saylor firstname.lastname@example.org | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.