Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Our Peosta area client is seeking an experienced die-setter to join their team on 2nd shift. Candidates should apply with Joe at the Sedona office in Dubuque by calling 563-556-3040 or emailing their resume to JoeV@careerpros.com.
Minimum Criteria for the Job:
- Technical schooling with an emphasis in mathematics and mechanical principles is preferred.
- Experience as a Die-Setter in a metal stamping environment with progressive tooling and various tonnage presses required
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to ensure delivery requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set-up and/or operate metal stamping presses to process finished goods that conform to customer specifications.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Measure & inspect machined parts to ensure conformance to product specifications.
- Read work orders to determine specified tolerances and sequences of operations for press set-up.
- Start presses to produce finished goods and observe operations to detect malfunctions and to verify the press set-up conforms to specifications.
- Install, adjust and remove dies & steel coils while synchronizing rams and stop guides using a crane and/or forklift and other hand tools.
- Select, align & bolt positioning fixtures, stops and specified dies to rams.
- Position and move sheet metal through a series of dies that compress and shape the stock to form.
- Identify information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Inspect equipment, structures or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Perform First/Last Piece audits to verify dimensions of finished parts for conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauge blocks, micrometers, and dial indicators.
- Interpret engineering drawings, diagrams or confers with other Management to determine quality & reliability standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and/or Management representatives.
- Stop production if unsafe parts, actions or poor quality conditions exist
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|