Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Material Handler - Immediate positions available 2nd and 3rd Shift!
This position is responsible for the movement of all material within the plant.
- This job requires an employee to be qualified to certify to operator forklifts in the plant.
- Maintains preventative maintenance procedures on forklift.
- Participate in training and development programs
- Follow health and safety practices as they apply to area of work and the facility perform daily housekeeping tasks as needed
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Perform appropriate housekeeping tasks as needed
- Continuous operation of forklift and getting on and off to perform required job duties.
- Occasionally required to work in extreme environmental conditions (hot, cold, humid)
- Must wear personal protective equipment such as gloves, apron, respirator, if required by individual blood lead, safety glasses, and steel toed shoes, hearing protection, etc., as outlined in established department personal protective equipment (PPE) policy.
- Must be able to do some heavy lifting.
- Forklift, bar code system
Education, Experience, Skills Required
- Mechanical skills preferred
- Previous manufacturing or related experience a plus
GIVE US A CALL TODAY TO APPLY 563.927.2585 OR
SEND RESUME TO MANCHESTER@CAREERPROS.COM
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|