Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
2nd (full time) or 3rd shift (part time) Available- $12-$14/HOUR
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
Provide quality patient care for patients following certification requirements. Assist physician/mid level providers and co workers in coordinating and carrying out patient care plans and services.
- Collect patient health care data, diagnostic testing, treatments and review medical records
- General office duties
- Collaborate with health care team on plan of care
- Communicate with patients effectively
- Maintain safe and neat office environment
- Improve quality
- Documentation of care
- Exceptional communication
- Confidentiality a must
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to prioritize
- Maintain infection control
- Follow company compliance
- CNA certification required
Submit resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|