Office Services SpecialistSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Office Services Representatives
Summary of Position:
This position is responsible for ensuring that superior service is delivered to assigned internal and external clients. Assist Account Administrator/Account Manager, as needed, with additional service items.
- Review, update, and issue certificates of insurance.
- Request policy changes from insurance company with applicable follow up.
- Obtain loss runs from insurance carriers and prepare electronic marketing documents in preparation for client renewal.
- Initiate policy checking process by completing policies received from carrier.
- Verify and invoice all monthly reporting policies as required.
- Verify and invoice all endorsements to ensure accurate coverage and premiums.
- Verify filings made by the insurance companies to ensure our clients are compliant with state and federal requirements.
If you are interested in applying for this position, email a copy of your professional resume to:
JoeV@careerpros.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer