Sales Representative, ServicesSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sales Account Executive
Location: Dubuque, IA
Base salary of $40k + uncapped commission (car and phone allowance)
Direct Hire Opportunity
Are you thinking about the next step in your sales career? We may have your opportunity. Sedona Staffing Services is partnering with a growing regional office equipment and IT solutions company that is looking to add motivated, driven sales executives to their team. You will have a territory of your own, selling various print solutions in a B2B setting. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, dedicated to problem-solving, and have a high regard for customer service. Training, benefits, and a great company culture are all included too.
What you get to do:
- New business development through prospecting.
- Consulting with businesses to understand needs; offer solutions.
- Manage all steps of the selling process; coordinate complex decision-making in order to overcome objections to closure.
- Close new business according to targets, objectives, and plans.
- Provides accurate sales forecasts and reports to management in a timely and consistent manner.
What we need from you:
- 1+ year of sales experience, B2B sales experience is a plus.
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools -- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you are interested in learning more, contact Amanda today and submit a copy of your professional resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.