Senior Accountant / CPASedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Wage: $64k - $73k / year + full benefits package
A growing local Dubuque, IA area manufacturer is seeking a Senior Accountant to help support and lead the consolidation of corporate and manufacturing facility financial data on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. The ideal candidate will also assist in development, implementation, and maintenance of corporate accounting related policies and procedures and lead the preparation of financial and regulatory reports.
What you get to do:
- Leads corporate consolidation and analysis on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Delivers financial results and analysis to upper management utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Assists with testing and documentation of internal controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Assists with preparation and submission of regulatory reports such as corporate taxes and SEC filings.
- Interpret and implement new FASB accounting standards and technical accounting guidance.
- Lead and actively participates in corporate and divisional semi-annual audit program.
- Collaborates with peers to complete special projects while effectively managing multiple priorities.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA designation (preferred)
- 3-5 years’ experience in public Accounting or within a Manufacturing company Accounting department
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Previous experience with SAP preferred
- 10% domestic travel is required
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume + salary requirements to Amanda: email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.