Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Manufacturing Supervisor 2nd Shift
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for opening and closing the facility as required on a daily basis. (6:30 am on days and 5:30 pm for nights. Must assure that competent back-up coverage is available when his/her responsibilities cannot be met.
- Responsible for training, directing and evaluating all direct personnel.
- Responsible for making sure proper production levels are meet and documented per the production schedule, and if not, implement corrective action.
- Communicate information (positive or negative) to appropriate management or personnel on a timely manner for problem solving and/or continuous improvement.
- Responsible for scheduling employee overtime by shift end on Thursday in non-emergency situations.
- Report machine status to Manufacturing Manager when inoperative or during set-up periods.
- Responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of the Daily Job tickets.
- Responsible for motivating and mentoring personnel in a positive, effective manner.
- Responsible for monitoring employee attendance, job performance, job competency and productivity making corrective actions where necessary.
- Responsible for evaluating employee performance during the employee review procedure.
- Responsible for working with the Manufacturing and Production Control Manager in determining and maintaining the appropriate staffing levels.
- Responsible for directing the shop floor activities from start to end of the shift.
- Responsible for initiating employee disciplinary actions and to insure that when necessary that the Human Resource Manager is in full concurrence of the action.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the plant floor and assigned office areas and holding the area leaders and employees accountable for these tasks.
- Requires Management Direction.
- Limited Decision-making Authority.
- Responsible for monitoring and enforcing Company safety and health policies.
- Support Compliance with Skyway Precision, Inc.’s Quality policies and procedures (IATF16949 & ISO 14001).
- Follow general safety rules, procedures and regulations.
- Perform Special Assignments as delegated.
EDUCATION/WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Minimum of 5 years experience in a Manufacturing Field.
Minimum of 3 years in a Supervisory Position.
Experience with MRP and Production Control
High School Diploma or equivalent
Interested applicants should contact Sedona Staffing - Platteville to apply. 608-348-6300 or email@example.com.
"Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer"
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|