Account ManagerSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
ACCOUNT MANAGER - DIRECT HIRE POSITION
New opportunity in the Dyersville area!
- Current Iowa Property & Casualty Insurance license. Commercial & Crop are a plus.
- Knowledge of Farm, Home & Auto insurance coverages.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer & math skills.
- Ability to explain policy coverages to customers so they understand them fully.
- The ability to review policies & perform on-site inspections to identify coverage gaps, under-insured or over-insured coverages, and/or poor risks.
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- The ability to be a self-starter and identify unique marketing opportunities.
- Process and record new insurance quotes, applications and claims.
- Process coverage changes, renewals & billing.
- Maintain detailed records of clients, their policies and other details
- Cross train and communicate with coworkers to handle accounts of others in the office.
- Correspond with insureds or affiliate companies to obtain information or inform them account status or changes.
- Identify and acquire new customers.
If interested in this busy, fast paced environment, please call Diane Ungs at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedona Staffng Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer