Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
DIESEL MECHANICS NEEDED
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, a and replacing major assemblies parts, systems, etc.
- Conduct test drives,adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle records by noting services and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance and calling for repairs.
Must have own tools
If interested in this position, please call Diane at 563.875.7030 or email email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|