Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, rebuild, and replace and complete all required repairs on diesel equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Inspect the overall condition of equipment to ensure that they meet U.S. Department of Transportation’s safety requirements
- Compile inspection reports detailing their findings
- Communicate any issues to Maintenance Coordinators
- Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements.
- Ensure the final work product meets quality standards
- Maintain a safe and clean work area for co-workers
- Complete documentation of all repair orders
- All other duties assigned
- Knowledge of all tools required to perform repairs and maintenance on vehicles.
- Must have own tools.
- Computer skills as required.
- Complete paperwork in a timely and concise manner.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Must have a valid driver’s license; CDL- A is a plus
- Physical activities include: walking, lifting, twisting, turning, climbing a ladder, etc.
- Minimum 1 year Diesel Mechanic experience required
- Must be a team player and have excellent communication, analytical and problem solving
If interested, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|