Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
WAREHOUSE - 1ST SHIFT
- Store and stack materials in accordance to standard operating procedures.
- Load and unload items
- Move materials in/out of warehouse facility.
- Assist with picking, packing and quality control.
- Measure materials in accordance to drawings accurately.
- Ensure conformance to product specifications.
- Accurately mark parts for identification.
- Follow instructions in written and verbal form.
- Maintain a clean and safe production area.
A minimum of high school diploma or equivalency.
If interested in this opportunity email Diane at email@example.com or call 563-875-7030
SEDONA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|