Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
MATERIAL HANDLER, 2nd Shift Position
Move material and/or goods from one location to another as indicated by pick ticket, or by other instructions.
- Package material for shipment or for customer pickup as indicated by instructions.
- Unpack material received for placement on the shelves, or for repackaging.
- Perform minor assembly or disassembly tasks to prepare material goods for shipping or for customer use.
- Measure, cut, and package material as needed for shipment.
- Construct pallets, boxes, and other shipping containers.
- Keep records and otherwise update paperwork or computerized systems to indicate material or order status.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Knowledge of material handling and packaging methods
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to use standard warehouse equipment including banding devices, packaging devices, and carousels.
- Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions and to locate stock on shelves using company locating systems
- Ability to input and retrieve data from computerized systems
- Skill at using material handling equipment
To apply to this position, submit resume to email@example.com or call Diane at 563-875-7030
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|