CNA/CMA Full time Asbury CampusLuther Manor Communities, Asbury, IA
This listing has expired
Luther Manor Communities is evolving to excellence right before our eyes!
Luther Manor Communities is a not for profit senior health care continuum. We have two campus locations. The first is located on a five acre site in western Dubuque. Our second campus is a brand new continuum located on twenty three acres in Asbury.
At Luther Manor Communities, we strive to be a place where you can enjoy the golden years of your life with love, care and familiarity. We offer the finest and most respectful care services for our residents in a homelike and peaceful environment.
At Luther Manor Communities we offer:
- All in one full faith based healthcare continuum that meets your needs today and well into the future.
- Enriched lives through a continuum of quality services guided by Christian love and compassion.
- Rapidly growing campuses at Hillcrest and in Asbury.
- Includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, Care at Home, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, Memory Care, Outpatient Therapy and Short Term Rehabilitation
- Come contribute to a premiere health care provider and make a difference in the lives of our Dubuque area seniors!
Luther Manor Communities mission is to fulfill the physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our residents. We strive to maintain the dignity of each individual in the spirit of Christian love and compassion. When it comes to choosing a facility for your loved one, we can help.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in a friendly, caring environment, then check us out at Luther Manor Communities.
We offer a variety of jobs some of which include:
Nursing (RN, LPN, CMA, CNA)
Laundry & Housekeeping
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Luther Manor is seeking a CMA/CNA 6:00pm-6:30am. This position requries an active CNA certification and CMA certification.
Luther Manor utilizes Medication Aides to handle medication passes therefore giving the RN or LPN more time to focus on assessments, doctor's orders and resident needs. As a CMA you will be under the supervision of a nurse and responsible for medication passes while ensuring the best quality care is given to the residents.
As a CNA, you will be expected to provide personal care and supervision to residents in a manner conducive to their safety, comfort, security and the greatest degree of independence possible.
The successful candidate must show a commitment to the following;
- Supports the Mission, Values and Vision of Luther Manor.
- Supports and participates in common teamwork.
- Cooperates and works together with all co-workers; plan and complete job duties with minimal supervisory direction, including appropriate judgment.
- Uses tactful, appropriate communications in sensitive and emotional situations
- Completes requirements for in-service training, acceptable attendance, uniform and dress codes including personal hygiene, and other work duties as assigned.
We offer many great benefits like Health and Dental Benefits,Competitive wages plus Shift differential, matching 401(k),
If interested please stop by Luther Manor and complete an application or visit us on line at www.luthermanor.com.
" Make a Difference, Come Care with US"
3131 Hillcrest Rd
Dubuque, IA 52001
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|