Medical AssistantEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A Dubuque medical office is in search of a Medical Assistant. Duties include the following:
- Serve as physician-patient liaison and counsel patients, take incoming patient calls.
- Schedule tests, x-rays and surgeries, and provide medication refills
- Obtain pre-certifications from insurance companies, verify patient insurance coverage.
- Record pertinent information on patient records (electronic health records)
- Complete work releases, p.e. releases, handicap permits, etc.
- Guide patients to exam room, record patient history, and verify medication.
- Remove dressings and sutures, and redress wounds.
- Perform sterile preps on patients.
- Prepare instruments for sterilization.
- Assist physicians with exams, minor office procedures, and casts.
- Stock rooms and order supplies.
- Review drug supplies for expiration and proper disposal.
CMA experience preferred, but not required. Must be proficient with computers and have great keyboarding skills. This is a full time position, paying $13 - $16/hour.
If you are interested in this position, email your resume to Molly.Wand@expresspros.com. Never a fee to the job seeker!
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|