The Merchandising Internship will begin in June and end in December of 2019.
What You’ll Do & Learn
You’ll work on a variety of product and category merchandising projects for the Colony Brands Inc, family of nonfood catalog brands. Under direction of the Merchandising Brand Director, you will support and assist in the implementation of strategy for catalog and digital marketing campaigns based on analysis of past trends, customer data and current market data. This includes assisting in the analysis of product sales and profitability, product/offer review, collaborating with merchandise managers on product development, working with creative team to effectively communicate with our customer, and reviewing catalogs in various stages before printing. In addition, you’ll also be responsible for:
- Analyzing catalog, category and product performance
- Facilitating the development of merchandise strategies
- Recommending products for selection in current and future catalogs
- Participating in catalog preparation and creative/layouts.
What it Takes
We need an exceptionally organized individual with professional level communication skills, who thrives in a fast paced, team environment. Ideally you will be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Fashion Merchandising, Retail & Consumer Behaviors, Entrepreneurship, Management or Statistics. In addition, you must:
- Be at least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
- Hold a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- Possess the ability to handle multiple tasks/responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Be a visionary thinker - have an eye for style, design, quality, etc.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|