Extended Operations, Part-time $20-25/hour based on scheduleHirschbach Motor Lines, Inc., Dubuque, IA
Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
Part-time Weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
6:00am - 2:30pm
2:30pm - 11:00pm
11:00pm - 7:30am
6:00pm - 12:00am
12:00am - 6:00am
Fleet Support Specialist oversees operations of drivers who are dispatched from Hirschbach terminals. Keeping operations running smoothly, Fleet Support Specialist communicates with customers, operations, and drivers about any issues encountered during each shift. Fleet Support Specialist also communicates driver issues or requests directly to the planner, dispatcher, or customer service and generates night and weekend reports.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitoring drivers and service
- Reporting both DOT and non-DOT accidents according to proper procedures.
- Recording any issues encountered, especially those pertaining to cargo, OS&D, and injuries, then communicating them to operations, customers, and drivers.
- Generating current and accurate night and weekend reports according to the standard order process.
- Working closely with safety, maintenance, and operations to ensure operators comply with the policies and procedures of each department.
- Promptly answering phone calls, e-mails, voicemails, and other questions from co-workers, customers, and drivers.
- Maintaining positive customer, driver, and carrier relations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Can communicate via e-mail, telephone, and in person with clear, correct, and effective English.
- Understands dispatch philosophy and procedures of the company.
- Able to persuade and motivate drivers, keeping “customer satisfaction and driver satisfaction” as guidelines.
- Using AS-400, Peoplenet, Electronic Logbooks, and Netgraf effectively.
Watch our latest video!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|