RecruiterRT&T Enterprises Inc., East Dubuque, IL
RT&T Logistics is a Freight Brokerage company headquartered in East Dubuque, IL. RT&T’s growing portfolio of services provides transportation solutions to companies throughout North America.
The Recruiter position is responsible for sourcing, fulfilling, developing, and managing recruiting initiatives for the company and will play a critical role in ensuring initiatives are met, in order to maintain overall growth of the fleet.
- Actively seek out qualified drivers by managing and building upon the existing recruiting pipeline
- Advertising & Marketing campaigns geared towards current and future recruiting needs
- Develop and track measurable facets of recruiting and hiring processes
- Onboarding & Orientation structure and implementation
- Follow and enhance driver qualification and hiring processes
Responsibilities by Function:
- Daily execution of driver recruitment activities –phone calls, emails, interviews, advertising, and reporting
- Order background reports on driver applicants and analyze results
- Oversee execution of recruiting processes and continuation of defined company processes to insure qualified driver hiring practices and compliance with DOT & FMCSA rules & regulations.
- Utilize recruiting software and Transportation Management System, for functions such as reviewing applications, building driver files, and booking drivers for orientation
- Assist in development, management, and maintenance of recruiting projects in advertising, social media, and the company website
- Develop and maintain strategies to forecast long- and short-term hiring goals
- Assist executive team in creating the annual recruiting budget
- Driver Retention– Set and reaffirm company expectations throughout the recruiting & hiring process, orientation, and 30-day follow up interviews with new drivers
- Streamline processes for driver recruitment, qualification, and orientation
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Recruiting through improvements to each function (Driver Qualification, Orientation Scheduling, Advertising, Reporting, and Recruiting Budget analysis) as well as coordination and communication between Safety and Operation Departments
- Collaborate with the Sales and Operations teams on initiatives that will contribute to long-term, overall operational excellence
- Maintain and promote a team culture within all departments
- 1+ years of applicable experience in recruitment, sales, or Human Resources
- Knowledge of transportation and logistics industry preferred but not required
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge or the ability to learn and manage Social Networking Systems is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong relationship building skills
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Detail oriented with strong planning, organizational, project management and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to successfully handle multiple functions under pressure while balancing all phases of recruiting and onboarding
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Limited travel as necessary
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
East Dubuque, IL
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|