TRICOR is a growing third generation insurance and risk management consulting firm with 28 locations with over 200 employees servicing the needs of clients. TRICOR offers a competitive benefits package, paid training and advancement opportunities.
TRICOR Insurance is a leading independent insurance agency that's ranked among the top 100 largest brokers in the United States. Our business is about building relationships directly with our clients, and taking a client-first approach in everything we do. TRICOR is looking for a Group Benefits Team Lead. This position can be based out of Tomah, Sparta, West Salem or the Onalaska, WI locations. The Groups Benefits Service Team Lead will deliver leadership and supervisory support to assigned Account Managers (AM) in addition to servicing a book of business. The position entails:
- Leadership role of approximately 40% and AM role of approximately 60% of the time.
- Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, coordination of day-to-day training; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Monitor AM books of business, workload and audit workflow procedures of the AM.
- Managing a books business with a focus on client retention with partnering Benefits Producer.
- Establish & maintain close relationships with insurance carriers to maximize effectiveness with clients.
- Review & evaluate new and existing policies.
- Complete & submit new and renewal client paperwork/digital information.
- Review quotations, prepare proposals, and promote cross-selling & upgrading coverages as needed.
- Promote TRICOR in the local community.
- Associates or 4 year Degree or equivalent combination of education and insurance experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of AM experience, Employee Benefits preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Health & Life Insurance license.
- Previous work experience that demonstrates working knowledge of Applied EPIC Systems preferred.
- Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in writing and verbally.
- Ability to set priorities and manage workflows to assure that assigned AMs are meeting job requirements.
- Ability to travel to office locations with possible (rare) overnight travel required; valid driver's license.
- Ability to work varied hours with regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to build and maintain carrier/vendor relationships by working closely with those representatives.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers, company representatives and management to ensure customers' needs are met, agency procedures are followed and company goals are achieved.
- A full-time career in a successful family owned & operated business that is growing and secure.
- Opportunities for advancement after appropriate training.
- Locations in WI & IA.
- Health, Dental & Vision Ins plans w/Health Reimbursement Account &/or Health Savings Account.
- Flex Spending/Dependent Spending Account.
- 401(k) Retirement Program with a CFP on staff to assist with your retirement needs.
- Competitive weekly wage & direct deposit.
- Technical job training and one-on-one coaching/mentoring support.
- Personal Development Plans for all positions.
- Supportive & motivating staff to help you succeed in a family atmosphere.
- Flexible schedule with emphasis on work-life balance.
- Business casual dress MondayThursday with casual dress Fridays.
TRICOR was recently awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Insurance in 2017 and 2018 by Business Insurance Magazine. This award recognizes employers for their outstanding performance in establishing workplaces where employees can thrive, enjoy their work and help their companies grow. To learn more about TRICOR Insurance and employment opportunities visit, www.tricorinsurance.com.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|