A rapidly growing insurance brokerage and consulting firm.
Kunkel & Associates is a commercial insurance brokerage and consulting firm that specializes in assisting organizations manage their Property & Casualty (P&C), Employee Benefits, Medical Management, and Transportation programs. We take pride in exceeding customer expectations within a unique working environment and uphold a culture that embraces passion, perseverance, and enthusiasm.
Is your personal development a priority at your current employer? We invite you to apply and grow within Kunkel & Associates. Along the way we guarantee training, networking, development plans and constant feedback. We offer a tight-knit community where every job is important and every employee has a voice.
- Accompany the Sales Executive on prospect and renewal presentations and service plans
- Implement/monitor clients’ service plans
- Analyze insurance data to ensure that clients have the appropriate coverage
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to include providing high quality service/prompt responses
- Ensure timely premium collection from clients
- Develop relationships with underwriters to negotiate premiums, terms and conditions on behalf of client
- Develop marketing plans to ensure the best P&C insurance programs
- Round out accounts by selling additional coverages that clients need
- Provide assistance to the Associate Account Executives in training
- BA or BS or applicable job experience
- 1-3 years experience in P&C or related field
- Must hold a current resident P&C license within 30 days of being hired. A pre-licensing course is provided. Employees have a maximum of two attempts to pass the exam. If employee fails to pass within two attempts employment will be terminated.
- Maintain continuing education credits as needed
- Must have strong Outlook, Word, and Excel Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration
How To Apply
Apply by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kunkel & Associates, Inc.
401 Data Ct.
Dubuque, IA 52003
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|