Full Time Infection Preventionist/Director of EducationSt. Dominic Villa, Hazel Green, WI
This listing has expired
St. Dominic Villa is a skilled long-term care facility which provides a loving, supportive environment for community life, nursing and restorative cares. We are located across from the beautiful Sinsinawa Mound.
Infection Preventionist Position Purpose: reports to the Director of Nursing and partners with the Medical Director, Quality Assurance Committee and other colleagues to develop a system of care that promotes sound and scientific infection prevention principles and practices.
This individual is accountable for decreasing the incidence and transmission of infectious diseases between residents, staff, visitors and the community. Through strategic planning, leadership and consultation, you will lead and direct a robust team in the identification and implementation of infection prevention goals and objectives throughout the facility.
Director of Education Position Purpose: the primary purpose of your job position is to plan, organize and direct all in-service educational programs throughout the community in accordance with current applicable state, federal and local standards, guidelines and regulations, and as may be directed by the Administrator/Executive Director to ensure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
- Bachelor of Science degree or Current Registered Nurse with a valid Wisconsin license current, unencumbered and active to practice as a Registered Nurse in this state.
- Must be or willing to obtain a certificate to train staff members in CPR.
- Must be eligible or willing to obtain qualifications to coordinate a State Approved Certified Nurse Aide Training program.
- Comfortable with Media Equipment.
- Minimum 1 year in a teaching or instructor position with experience planning and developing new programs
- Previous experience working in long-term care or with the geriatric population preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must lead by example and possess superior customer service skills and professionalism.
- Flexibility to adapt to ongoing change and work in a fast-paced, customer driven environment.
- Interpersonal skills to drive collaboration, commitment and productivity when working with cross-functional teams, customers and end users.
- Self-starter, highly motivated with high energy level.
- Demonstrates superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Comprehensive to expert proficiency with Microsoft product suite (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.); basic knowledge and experience with electronic mail and calendaring system in PC LAN environment. Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
- Possesses a high degree of personal accountability, responsibility and independent decision making abilities with skills to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of the organization.
- Position requires minimal travel within the Community's geographic region and to home office in Livonia, MI.
This listing has expired
Hazel Green, WI
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|